P.O. Box 2686 Kirkland, WA. 98083 (425)418-4035
SERVING THE RECRUITING NEEDS OF THE FOOD MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
Plans, coordinates and directs quality control programs designed to ensure continuous improvement of pasta products and service consistent with standards by performing the following duties personally and/or by directing Team Members. Plan, coordinate and direct quality analysis programs for dry mix products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(These duties are not limited, there may be additional responsibilities added.)
1. Develops and analyzes statistical data with product specifications to determine standards and/or establish proposed quality and reliability expectancy of finished product.
2. Observes total operation to ensure quality procedures are in place to produce top quality product and customer service.
3. Inspects products and procedures throughout the production, packaging & shipping processes as well as directs other Team Members in the inspection process.
4. Makes adjustments and/or implementations to quality procedures as needed. Trains Team Members regarding those changes.
5. Maintains detailed records and reports of adjustments and/or changes regarding quality and/or sanitation issues and procedures.
6. Formulates and maintains quality control objectives and coordinates objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant leaders to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
7. Directs Team Members engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities and products as well as Team Members responsible for facility sanitation.
8. Plans, promotes and organizes training activities related to product reliability, quality and sanitation requirements. Integrates these requirements throughout the facility.
9. Interprets and enforces company policies and procedures, quality, sanitation and safety requirements to Team Members.
10. Investigates and responds to customer complaints regarding quality. Maintains records regarding complaints and resolutions.
11. Meets with customers and venders as needed to resolve quality issues.
12. Meets with regulatory agencies regarding government requirements in the area of quality and sanitation.
13. Skillfully develop and implement HACCP, Master Sanitation Schedules and other food safety programs.
14. Continuously improves processes & procedures to maintain food safety programs.
15. Perform proactively to ensure excellent quality product and customer satisfaction.
16. Demonstrates a positive and productive line of communication with all Team Members.
17. Participates in research and development efforts to maintain or improve quality standards as directed by customers and leadership team.
18. Ensures all Team Members follow company safety, sanitation, quality, GMP's as well as general policies and procedures.
1. Directly leads 2-3 Team Members in the Quality Control Department as well as 1-2 Team Members responsible for overall sanitation issues.
2. Carries out leadership responsibilities in accordance with company's policies and applicable laws.
3. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training Team Members; planning, assigning and directing work; performance evaluations, rewarding and coaching Team Members; addressing complaints and problem solving.
Ø Education and Experience
1. BS degree in Food Science or related field or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or 2-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination or education and experience..
Ø Essential Skills
1. Must be able to perform each "essential duties and responsibilities" satisfactorily.
2. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business & professional journals, technical procedures and governmental regulations.
3. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals in English.
4. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, customers and the general public, in English.
5. Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference and fundamentals of geometry and trigonometry.
6. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
7. Ability to solve practical problems dealing with a variety of variables.
8. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram and/or schedule form.
9. Ability to prioritize and delegate work efficiently.
10. Proven skills with computers including Microsoft Office applications as well as automated manufacturing systems
11. Demonstrated capability of working with a team of leaders to successfully succeed with continuous improvement meeting Company standards of excellent product quality and customer service.
Must be able to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, climb and balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl, talk and hear, occasionally sit, lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Must have excellent color vision.
1. Team Member will be exposed to manufacturing environment.
2. Noise levels usually require hearing protection.
3. Occasionally working in various temperatures, i.e. around an oven and packaging equipment.
4. Some travel may be required.