P.O. Box 2686 Kirkland, WA. 98083 (425) 418-4035
SERVING THE RECRUITING NEEDS OF THE FOOD MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY
The production supervisor is responsible for ensuring on-time order fulfillment to customers, facilitating a safe work environment and ensuring production goals are being achieved.
· Oversees food product manufacturing by supervising staff; organizing and monitoring work flow.
· Manages daily and weekly production labor scheduling to meet pounds per man hour and overtime goals.
· Cross trains production staff to ensure proper coverage in every operational role.
· Manages production employee relations, adherence to employee policies, discipline, and performance reviews.
· Manages equipment preventative maintenance program, scheduling and documenting equipment maintenance and service.
· Completes daily production line monitoring reporting.
· Oversees monthly physical inventory process.
· Ensures adherence to safety standards by conducting safety meetings.
· Participates in Strategic Planning and assist with developing production-related strategic initiatives.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
· Food manufacturing experience.
· Good working knowledge of food production equipment and process controls.
· Supervisory and solid leadership skills.
· Planning, management and organizational skills.
· Computer skills including familiarity with Word, Excel and Outlook. Generally very comfortable with computers; able to learn new programs easily.